Lange/Lambeth Boot Camp 101 & 201 – 3 Day Crash Course
March 5 @ 9:00 am - March 7 @ 5:00 pm$750
During Lambeth 101 & 201, Kathleen will be teaching the Old-World Joseph Lambeth Method, while modernizing with her own techniques. Basic Lambeth Techniques will be covered during Lambeth 101, with more advanced Lambeth techniques covered in Lambeth 201.
Students attending Lambeth 101 & 201 will be learning the following:
- How to hold the bag and tips properly,
- To be exact with every squeeze of their decorating bag,
- How to start the correct foundation for Lambeth,
- How to master the perfect zigzag shell, scroll, swag and puff & elongated puff borders,
- 3 dimensional over-piping techniques, cushions
- Bead/pearl borders,
- Embellishing techniques,
- Stringwork; how to pipe and apply stringwork,
- How to pipe advanced stringwork, lace heart pieces and how to apply to your cakesEach student will be completing at least four sections on their individual cake dummy, learning six to eight different borders /designs or more. Completion of all skills depends on individual students skill level.